Last Updated: April 1, 2018
- What information we collect about you;
- What choices you have about our use of your Personal Information/Non-Personal Information;
- How we use your information;
- How and with whom we may share the information we have about you;
- How we protect information; and
- How to contact us with questions or concerns.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you including, without limitation, your name, address, age, telephone number, credit card and other similar information in the following ways:
- When you purchase Green Dog products;
- When you register on the Green Dog website;
- Demographics about you or your employer;
- When you use the Green Dog website.
We may also collect “Non-Personal Information” about your use of the Green Dog website such as, for example, user metrics, user preferences, user navigation and other things. We collect Non-Personal Information from your use of the Green Dog website through Cookies, Web Beacons and external sources, even if you have not registered on the Green Dog website or provided us with your Personal Information.
What Choices Do You Have?
How Information Collected Is Used
Green Dog may use Your Information to:
- Administer your account(s);
- Provide you with access to tools and services;
- Respond to inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to Green Dog.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information with information from external sources. Personal Information that we obtain from you will be used to communicate with you and for marketing purposes, and may also may also be aggregated and de-identified before we use it.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Green Dog will not disclose any identifying Personal Information about you unless specifically required:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- To enable Green Dog and its vendors and suppliers to fulfill your orders;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, sale of assets or a bankruptcy by Green Dog;
- When Green Dog believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, your safety or the safety of others including your patients, to investigate fraud or to respond to a government request;
- In special cases, such as in response to a threat.
Also, please understand that Non-Personal Information is, by definition, not capable of being used to identify you.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
Green Dog has put in place technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect Personal Information that you send through or upload into the Green Dog website. Despite efforts to protect your Personal Information, do not use the Green Dog website if you have any concerns about whether your information could be accessed by third-parties for circumstances that Green Dog cannot control, despite Green Dog’s commercially reasonable best efforts to do so. Examples may include third-party internet service providers, persons with whom you or your employees share your passwords or to whom you have given administrative access, etc.
Emails You Send to Green Dog
Cookies and Web Beacons
For purposes of clarity, “Cookies” are small data files that are stored on the hard drive of the computer you use to view a web site. Every computer that accesses the Green Dog website is assigned a different Cookie. “Web Beacons” are graphic image files embedded in a web page typically used to monitor activity on the page and send back to its home server (which can belong to the host site, a network advertiser or some other third party). It collects information from your browser, such as the IP addresses, the URL of the page on which the Web Beacon is located, the type of browser that is accessing the app, and the ID number of any Cookies on your computer.
Contact Green Dog
You can also contact Green Dog’s offices at:
1936 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 200
Hollywood, FL. 33020
PHONE: (954) 239-4090